– Request Map or Tour Assistance
Please fill out the form below to request a map or tour assistance.
– Request a Quilt Block
Each quilt block installed on the UHQT is linked to a fabric quilt. The quilts story and its creator are recorded and shared with visitors to our trail and can be found on our web site. Once your application is submitted its time to review the questions below and begin formulating your story. These points are provided as a guideline to help you get started. A UHQT volunteer will assist as necessary.
- Name of quilt. There may be several names attached to each quilt. What name do you call the quilt?
- If you know the pattern name, please provide name.
- Name of original quilter. Relationship to current owner of quilt.
- If living can we contact quilter? Please provide email address & phone
- Address of current owner of quilt (full address requested).
- When was quilt made? Where was quilt made has quilting?
- Who taught original quilter how to quilt? And their thought about quilting.
- Where will painted quilt block be displayed as part of UHQT?
- Who is sponsor of quilt block?
- Any interesting history or stories about original quilter, quilt or location painted panel will be installed?
If you or your organization would like to request a quilt block for your location, please get in touch with us before you fill out this form.
If you prefer mailing a form, please print and fill out this pdf version of the form.
Step 1: Fill out the request form:
The UHQT is a non-profit organization our primary source of funding is through the production of quilt panels. The cost of a quilt panel not only covers the materials used but, all manner of project-related expenses for administration, studio rental, utilities, promotion and production.
Step 2: Purchase your quilt:
PLEASE NOTE INSTALLATION FEE: due at time of installation.
$50.00– 4’x4’ and below
If you need to purchase more than five colors, add them to your cart and click “Continue Shopping” to return to this page.